Wednesday 1 June 2016

In my own back yard.

So I did something this week that was truthfully a little daring, or at least it felt that way.  My home backs on to a wooded ravine of sorts, and its partially blocked but not entirely from those across the way.  Add in the nosey neighbours and my entire yard is exposed.....with a small exception.  So today while working from home I decided to make use of the small exception.  I placed a lawn chair in the right place, aimed it away from nosey neighbour house which if they really tried I am sure they could still see all they want, grabbed my laptop, a cooler full of water (and maybe a beer), and as I sat in the chair, dropped my shorts to the ground.  This made my day more than I thought possible.  I spent several hours outdoors today, limited by my laptop battery sadly.  I'll go shopping for a good extension cord this week to extend the time as much as possible.
And sure I would love to go further, mow the lawn, dig in the garden, go for a stroll in the valley all in my natural glory, but laws and respect for the neighbours kept me to a small corner of the yard.  I am not going to complain though, its not easy balancing the working life with visiting the clothing optional beach or a Naturist resort as often as I want.  So wandering my home or making my way to the one obscure corner of the yard will have to do for now.  I am on course for a personal best actually, with the exception walking to and from the small corner of my yard, I've been au natural for several days in a row thanks to working from home and planing the groceries supply well in advance.  I am saving a small fortune on laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye Blogger

I have moved on to Wordpress, it is a bit more user friendly as a platform for my blog.  All my contact links etc. are below.  Stay Naked my...