Sunday 25 October 2015

Northern Nudes

So with the weather cooling quickly, I've put a lot of thought into how to continue the wonderful world of being naked, when wearing more layers would be the normal course of action.  In my previous posts I covered the beach at Hanlons Point, Ponderosa resort etc, which are less of an option as we move into another Canadian winter.  Ponderosa is still an option as they have an indoor pool and other activities available. I think I will venture to the resort one weekend to see how the nightlife and special events are are a naturist resort and if/when I do, I'll be sure to blog about it.  However even in the summer, the main place I enjoy my freedom is in my own home.  Its convenient, no intimidating crowds, and best of all its free!
On the surface winter should not present a problem at home but there are a roadblocks even there.  Last year I made use of extra layers, blankets, slippers etc, so that I can use less heating, thus saving some money on the gas bill, and being slightly more environmentally friendly.  But now a few pennies here and there seems a small price to pay to raise the temperature at home a few degrees and allow me to continue my nude at home lifestyle.  Jury is still out on this but with no beach to look forward to until spring, I am leaning towards raising the heat a little.
Another thing to think about is the windows.  So far I have figured out what windows need the curtains or shutters closed so as not to expose myself or shock the neighbours.  I know some naturists insist that this is should not be necessary but I am not looking to draw any attention to myself .  My house backs on to a wooded ravine so I tend to leave those shutters open during the day. With the leaves falling I've been wondering that the nosey neighbours across the way might have a view right into my living room and bedroom, where I have been spending 90% of the time in the buff even with the shutters open.  Do I say to hell with the neighbours and get my dose of Vitamin D or close those shutters as well?  So far I have been leaving them open, it would take some effort for the couple across the ravine to get a good view, who am I to deny the woman (or her husband) a show if they put the effort in to see it.  I may change my mind as the trees become as bare as I am, but for now the good times continue.
And it has been good fun.  I spend a fair majority of my home time in the nude now. I tend to keep a pair of track pants and a t-shirt nearby in case there is a knock at the door but have yet to need it.  I relax in front of the TV and on one rather cool evening I even got the fireplace going which was an excellent experience I highly recommend. There is a significant amount of novelty doing everyday things naked as well. I've made myself diner (nothing with bacon, I'm not crazy), watched Baseball on TV, and my job allows me to work from home now and then, so why not do that in the nude too?  No Video conferencing though!  And to add a little irony to my life, I now enjoy doing the laundry while naked, which as an added benefit, there is less laundry to do when you wear fewer clothes!
I may bundle up more as the nights grow colder and if I learn any tips to delay the inevitable layers, I'll be sure to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye Blogger

I have moved on to Wordpress, it is a bit more user friendly as a platform for my blog.  All my contact links etc. are below.  Stay Naked my...